Director, Certifed Tax Consultant
As a Tax Advisor at AC CHRISTES & PARTNER, Amelia Sayongo specializes in transaction-related tax advice with extensive expertise in international tax law.
After completing her master’s degree in “International & European Tax Law” at Maastricht University, she spent several years abroad, mainly in Luxembourg and Switzerland, where she gained experience in cross-border tax structuring relating to joint ventures at Deloitte. As an assistant manager and tax advisor at KPMG, Amelia Sayongo acquired profound knowledge in tax due diligences for the acquisition of companies in the areas of e-commerce, mobility and logistics. In addition, Amelia speaks fluent German, English and French.
- Private Equity
- Venture Capital
- AC CHRISTES & PARTNER (since 2021)
- Lerdon Steuerberatungsges. mbH (2020 -2021)
- KPMG Berlin (2017 – 2019)
- Rocket Internet (2016 – 2017)
- Deloitte Luxemburg (2014 – 2016)
- Maastricht University (Master in International and European Tax Law, 2014)