Burhan Altun is a German CPA and joined ACP in 2022. Prior to ACP, he has worked for 10 years at Deloitte and most recently EY in Hamburg. Burhan brings extensive knowledge in the audit of annual and consolidated financial statements of multinational companies and family businesses as well as with advisory services in connection with accounting-related topics (German GAAP/IFRS).
As a reliable sparring partner, he consistently serves clients with a fresh, unbiased view of their priorities and needs, while combining this with his knowledge of the respective company.
- Consumer Goods
- Wholesale & Retail
- Transportation & Logistic
- Textile & apparel industry
- Private Equity
- AC Christes & Partner (since 2022)
- Ernst & Young (2019-2022)
- Deloitte (2012-2019)
- Leuphana University, Lüneburg – Master in Auditing M.A. (2014 – 2017)